Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thoughts from Mandy

Ok, ok I know it's been a while since my last entry. Things have been busy.

Some (well, a couple) lessons learned while crocheting. 1 alway's check your gauge. 2 when working on a project, write down the type of yarn used and washing instructions.

I am presently working on a vest, it's the first one I have ever made. I am also working on my first scarf. The material I am using is hand wash only in which someone else had pointed out.

I need more orders. Running a business can be (really hard) at times. But you have to be patient and understand that it takes money to make money. It also takes a lot of time.

Well, thats all the news my way. I have a lot of scrap yarn to use up as well so I am looking for one or two skein patterns for my projects. Chat with you all later. Hope all is well your way.


Friends,
Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home