Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New items and new orders

New orders? We got the rose order! I have been asked to make 14 yellow roses of friendship for the sorority ladies. I will have them done by the end of this week. I have also been asked to make another full length sweater coat for a teenager. I will start on that one at the beginning of the month and should have it back to her by the beginning of April.

New items? I have now started adding handmade jewelry to our inventory. I (with my daughter's help) have been working on some beautiful beaded bracelets in different colors. They are turning out wonderful and should be getting some pictures of them done soon. I feel like these will be a very hot item and should sell very quickly.

I will branch out with the jewelry to add earrings and necklaces as well. I am in the process of getting all the supplies to work on that.

I will probably do the flea market thing around once a month, so other people can see our work. I'm not planning on getting a table for a few weeks, though.

Until next time,

Happy stitching!
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home