Thursday, January 19, 2006

WE are Carrot Top Crafts

First of all, I want to apologize. It was brought to my attention that I have been talking too much about MY work, and MY plans, and what I am planning to work on. I have not said anything about my partner, Mandy, helping me in any of this. Again, let me apologize.

A partnership is exactly that, more than one person. I did not mean for all of my posts to sound all one sided. We are constantly talking to each other on a daily basis through emails, phone calls, and notes passed through my husband, who works with her in her day job. We both are working very hard trying to get our inventory up enough to open a small booth at the next arts and crafts fair nearby.

I never meant for it to sound like I am the one doing all the work. As soon as Mandy can sit down and think about how she can describe her side of this whole process, she will publish a post of her own. That way you can get to know her as well.

As always, if you have any questions for either one of us, please feel free to email us at carrottopcrafts@mail.com.

Until then,
Heather AND Mandy (designers)
Carrot Top Crafts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home