Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pictures are done!

I got all but one of the pictures taken last night. They came out rather nice. I burned them onto a CD for my friend who will be designing the web site for me. We have over 30 items for sale right now. Not bad for just a couple of months work.

I am working on a logo for Carrot Top Crafts in crochet. It's about the size of two mouse pads. Should be really nice. If it works out, I will take a picture of it and it will be the opening shot for the web site. This is a totally original design and it was a blast to plan.

There will be a arts and crafts fair this weekend at a local flea market and I am in the process of trying to get a table. We now have enough stock to be able to go public and get special orders as well. I can't wait.

Until then, hope to hear from you.

Happy Stitching!

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home