Monday, January 23, 2006

And now a word from Mandy....

Hello All, Great news! I recieved 3 orders for my granny square angels. I am so excited about the upcoming year. We have been busy getting our supplies and pictures together for when we start selling our merchandise. I am also busy working on dishbottle aprons. I have an order for those also. Some other things I have been working on are, a table runner and a as a set, a pillow and rug combination. I might even make a small lap blanket to go with it as a set. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or would like to order something, please let us (Heather & I ) know. Thanks for all of your help and input. I will chat with you later, gaters.

Mandy

As always, please feel free to place your comments here or email us.

Happy Stitching!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home