Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A busy little bee

This was a long three day weekend for me. I didn't have to report to work on Monday so I used the long mini-vacation to get some projects done. I completed FOUR items this weekend!

1. A kids, size 8-10 sweater (great for those Green Bay fans).
2. A door sachet pillow accented with puffy hearts.
3. A floppy hat for little girls.
4. A thong one piece bathing suit for those daring to bare.

I was a whirlwind this weekend, I swear. I am in the process of making a size 12 polo type sweater in variegated purples, and greens. I should finish this piece by the end of the weekend. After that, I don't know what I am going to work on next.

A friend of mine actually asked me to make a bikini in honor of Mardi Gras. It fits her to a T. She is going to wear it for her Mardi Gras party at the end of this month. She is expecting to get a lot of comments on it, I'm sure.

Anyway, please contact me if you have any requests, comments, or questions. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Until then,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home