Friday, January 13, 2006

What I just completed

This morning, I just finished a beautiful toddler girl dress (size 24 months). It is so adorable! It makes me wish that my daughter was still small enough to wear it. It has a lime green bodice with a white skirt and the cutest little lime green heart pocket.
Ok, enough with the gushing.
Honestly, it is a very pretty dress and I am definitely going to be making more of these. I plan on getting the material together to make one in pink, yellow, lavender, and maybe a combination if I can find the right yarn for it.
I have an interesting schedule for working on clothing. I do one piece of adult work, then finish a kid's piece and back to working on an adult piece. It seems to make it go by faster when I do it that way.
Well, give me some ideas of what I should make next. Another dress, or a bikini, or a couple of scrunchies? Talk to me! I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Thanks for visiting!
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home