Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's a brand new year and a brand new look for my blog. Since Carrot Top Crafts did not go as well as I expected, I decided to use this as my "whatever" blog. I will talk about anything and everything that comes to mind.

If you have any comments or questions that you would like me to talk about, feel free to contact me and give me something to talk about. Otherwise, it's a moot point. There are only a few rules I personally have about this: No vulgarities, no adult/mature (NC-17 or above) topics will be discussed, and above all, have fun.

And to a certain reader, congrats on your new Mustang! May you have fun in it, but don't get any traffic tickets. And come and pick me up and we'll go cruising!

May you all have a wonderful year!

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home