Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A bracelet and new advertising


This is one of my favorite pieces. It's made with dark and light purple beads on a double hasp clasp. It's made ladder style and is also stretchy. It is very light to wear and goes with almost anything. This particular piece only sells for $6.00. Please contact me at carrottopcrafts@mail.com if you are interested in this particular piece.

I am also sponsoring a local get-together at the end of this month for some friends. They are going to be having a contest and I will be giving out gift certificates for the first, second, and third place winners. I will offer gift certificates in the amounts of $25, $20, and $15 respectively. I will also be given a small ad on their website free of charge for about 2-3 months while they work out the kinks. I did very well with them this past Sunday, and I think the advertising will do us both good.

I am still planning on going to the fleamarket the Saturday before Mother's Day to help the poor souls that are doing some last minute shopping for Dear Old Mum. I really hope to see you there (if you live in the area, that is...).

As usual, please email me (carrottopcrafts@mail.com) if you have any comments, or requests and I will be sure to get back in touch with you.

Be"ad" happy!

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home