Monday, July 03, 2006

Yes, I'm still here.

Oh, my. I never meant for it to be so long between my posts. Fear not, craft enthusiasts, I have not disappeared from the face of the earth. It's been the exact opposite. I have been so busy that I haven't had the time to sit down long enough to post anything.

Let's see, to summarize what has been going on since the beginning of May.....

1) The last time I went to the local flea market was the Saturday before Mother's Day. You would think that it would be a busy day, with everyone buying last minute gifts for Dear, Sweet Mumsy. Nope. I only sold one item that day, and it was to my own mother.

2) I sponsored a contest with a group that I am affiliated with and offered 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for them. Again, I only sold one item that night. And only the 1st and 3rd place prize winners picked up their prizes. Hmmmm.

3) I am starting to work on special orders for crocheted items. I'm getting ready for the fall season by promoting my hand crafted sweaters, coats, scarfs, and other cold weather items. Place your orders now, before I get so busy that I won't be able to fill yours before the cold weather hits.

I will try and make more time to post more pictures of the new jewelry I have made since April. I have several different necklace patterns now that I think you will really like.

Until next time,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home