Sunday, April 30, 2006

New necklace photo



This is one of my necklace creations. It is made with glass pearl beads with a silver toggle clasp. It is very light and airy and drapes wonderfully around the neck. It comes with a matching bracelet and dangle earrings. The bracelet also has the silver toggle clasp. The necklace on its own is only $10, or if you want the set, it's only $20.

I am going to be taking MORE pictures in the next few weeks. I now have over 90 pieces available for sale and there are more coming every day. I can barely seem to keep my inventory in stock. Every time I show it to people, they buy everything I've made so far. In fact, there is one particular piece, which I might post next, that I have had to remake 4 times already due to the popularity. I love that!

I will be at the local fleamarket the Saturday before Mother's Day, May 13. Any of you readers living in the Hudson, FL area are more then welcome to come by and visit me and my new partner (my daughter) and see what we have available.

Until then,

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home