Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's almost swim suit time

As promised, I am now posting a picture of one of my creations. This is a two piece sunbathing suit that can fit almost anyone. The one pictured fits a D-DD cup size and size 16-18 pant size.
I make this set to fit-to-order, all I need is your cup size and your pants size, and what ever color you want it. It is a very comfortable piece and one of my better sellers! I can also separate the pieces if you only want the top or only the bottom. I charge $10 for each piece or $15 for the set. It can be washed in a regular laundry load and will not shrink in a gas dryer (believe me, I've tried).
Please contact me if you are interested in one of my bikinis. You can always contact me at carrottopcrafts@mail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Heather

P.S. - Will be working on a web space soon so all the pictures will be posted. Until then, I will continue to post a picture here every time I post.

H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home